|Photo by Kyknoord (CC)|
- Only read the parts of the Bible that you like and agree with. Skip the rest.
- Pray to God only when you need something. He loves that.
- Gossip a lot.
- Give only when you feel like it (and make people aware of your generosity on Facebook).
- Have a perpetually pessimistic outlook.
- Make up a bunch of silly rules that aren't in the Bible, then use those rules to justify yourself and judge others.
- Ask yourself what your church can do for you, not what you can do for the church. If it's not providing that, leave and find another.
- Wait a long time to forgive your brother, and make sure you remind him what he did every time you see him.
- Don't bother to tell anyone about Christ. (Wouldn't matter anyway. Your actions already did.)
You just missed the second edition of my subscriber-only newsletter. But if you sign up now I'll make sure you get the next one sent straight to your inbox!